No products in the cart.
VIDEO SHOOT: Sat 7th July 10am-12
We’re shooting a video for the song Sell Your Future, for my new CRUMBS album. It’ll be in the underpass, between Decathlon and St Mary’s church, near the United ground, in sunny Sheffield.
- Dancing/ hanging about looking beautiful/dim required. Come dressed how you like, but here’s a suggested scale of greatness:
- 1 as you are
- 2 dressed a bit businessy
- 3 a bit hipster
- 4 a bit ravey (just come straight from where you’ve been)
- 5 punk
- 6 John Bull with plastic Union Jack Bowler /kiss me quick hat
- 7 business-punk
- 8 woman/man of the cloth (no nuns, please – oh, go on, then, some nuns)
- 9 punk-business-man of the cloth
- 10 as you were or are
Would be so lovely to have you on the video for this, so invite whomsoever you like along 🙂 Brexiters very welcome too, despite my strong views and heavy lyrics on this one – you can dance along ironically. And no-one’s being signed up to my political party. As yet. Just two hours of crumbs and silliness with the Sieben band. I may even get cakes for you all. Well, crumbs…
Matt Howden – 18th June 2018